Hey, guys!
Started a brand new blog because I got tired of trying to format the old one. HAHA! We have news to share and I promise I will write a post about it in the next week. So get excited!! Hopefully I will update this blog more than the last one. I hope everyone is well. Talk to you soon!
Jenn/JD
I love your little guy, and have been waiting for him to show up on New Commitments (and hoping he would!) so I could follow along. Congrats, and good luck!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Katie!! WE ARE SO EXCITED!!! Glad to have you following along and GOOD LUCK to you as well! :)
ReplyDeleteYay! So glad he has a family coming!
ReplyDeleteThanks!!! :)))))
ReplyDeleteYay! I am so glad you have a blog! Our family has been advocating for Gregory since July. I am SO glad he is going home!
ReplyDeleteWe had a fund raiser for him (and 2 others) in November.
He has quite a fan club. Here is a blog from another Gregory fan if you are interested: http://familyforgregory.blogspot.com/
Oh hey! I didn't know I could reply to comments individually! Neat! HAHA! Thank you SO MUCH for the blog for Gregory. I'm so humbled and amazed. And SO SO thankful that Gregory had people advocating for him before I even knew about him. GOD IS SO AWESOME!!! You can put a link to our blog on your blog. (Actually I think we already did that, didn't we?) I'm hoping more people will donate to the Chip In account (widget at top left of our page) so we can access the funds right away instead of having to wait until after the first trip. Thank you so much for coming over to say hello!!! I AM SO THANKFUL FOR ALL OF YOU!!!!
DeleteThank you so much for opening your hearts to Gregory!! I can't tell you how happy my heart is to know that a wonderful family is looking forward to holding him in their arms!!!
ReplyDeleteANYTHING I can do to help fundraise...please do not hesitate to ask!! We'll be collecting funds for his adoption out here in California because we already have a bunch of people who love him dearly :)
I can't wait till he's at home with you!!!
Hi, Caryn,
DeleteJust wanted to let you know that I asked the agency for a list of those who donated to our FSP account. I saw you were on the list so when we switched to Miles we left the money you donated with Gregory. I know you wanted that money to go to him so I made sure it stayed with him.
Jenn
I just wanted to tell you how happy I am that Gregory has a family- you! I have prayed for him for a long time!! Those eyes of his are just so sweet!! I can't wait till he is home!
ReplyDeleteHi, Caryn and Carolyn! Thanks for the comments! We can't wait until he's home, either!! Thanks so much for praying for him all this time. I am so humbled that God would call us to him. Wow. Still when I think about it I'm amazed that God would trust us with one of His children. So excited. We could definitely use some fundraising help, Caryn! Thank you so much for loving him and collecting funds already!!! I wish I could thank everyone face to face! That will be one of the first things I do when I get to Heaven! :))))) I created a chip in page so we can access donation funds right away. The widget is at the top left side of my blog! If you could spread that page around that would be awesome!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
ReplyDelete